The mission of Susan G. Komen Northwest Ohio to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our 24-county region and by investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. 

With the main office in Toledo, the Northwest Ohio Affiliate service area encompasses 24 counties including Monroe County in Michigan and the following counties in Ohio: Allen, Auglaize, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Huron, Hardin, Henry, Logan, Lucas, Mercer, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Van Wert, Williams, Wood, and Wyandot.

Through events like the Komen Northwest Ohio Findlay Race for the Cure® and the Komen Northwest Ohio Toledo Race for the Cure® Komen Northwest Ohio invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.