Your registration gets you to the start line, but your fundraising gets us closer to the finish line – a CURE!
CHOOSE YOUR RACE!
Join in the fight against breast cancer!
Register in person for the Findlay Race for the Cure:
- Saturday, September 19, 10 a.m . – 2 p.m. – Reineke Ford Tiffin, Fostoria, Findlay & Lima
- Thursday September 24, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. – Daves Running Shop, Findlay
- Friday, September 25, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Dave’s Running Shop
Register in person for the Toledo Race for the Cure:
- Thursday, September 24, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Brondes Ford Maumee
- Friday, September 25, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Brondes Ford Maumee
- Saturday, September 26, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Brondes Ford Maumee
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series, the largest series of 5K runs/fitness walks in the world, raises significant funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. Since its inception in 1983, the Komen Race for the Cure series has grown from one local Race with 800 participants to a global series of more than 140 Races with more than 1 million people expected to participate in 2015.